Friday, May 19, 2006

Day Four

I should mention that I am doing my blogs on my Crackberry while riding on the tube, going from place to place. Then I email them to myself and post them. What would be ideal is if the stupid thing would sync properly to Entourage, but I've got to iron out some bugs there. I am so tired of beta-testing shit for the Corporations. Honestly.

But I am having a great time!! Today I met Mike (aka Jesse) at the Apple store on Oxford St. Nice place!

.

We played a few games at Trocadero, which I discovered isn't the name of a dance club, it's the name of this huge... Sorry... HUUUGE place with shops and arcades and theaters.

We had some yogurt - and yes, I *could* believe it was yogurt, despite the name of the place. It was nice: vanilla and "cookies and cream" on a waffle with hot fudge. Shut up!!

After that, I met Rory's (aka Tails') friend Andy for a bite at a pizza and pasta place. Why doesn't the bacon at home taste like spare ribs?? Hello, I would try more things in the States if it wasn't all owned by Coke, Pepsi and whoever else. Here's to the "sophisticated palette". Anyway.



I went to see The Lion King at the Lyceum Theater. It was truly awesome! I won't soon forget it.

For more pictures of Day Four, click here

All right... off to gai Paris!

1 comment:

pixiesister said...

I'm SO GLAD you saw the Lion King!

The bacon tasted like spare ribs?

You *could* believe it was yogurt?

So, you're not a Picky Eater; you have a Sophisticated Palette?

I'm done with that whole beta-testing thing, too.