Friday, May 04, 2007

London Layover

Landed at 6 am, my flight to Vienna isn't until 6 pm. I am at Starbucks near the Oxford Circus station. It's in a Borders bookstore. (Nothing is original, I'm down the street from McDonalds). I'm here partly because it's the only warm place that's open! I'm waiting to go to Urban Outfitters and buy a coat. Left mine at home. Dang.

The other reason I'm here is that I need to pick up a guide to Vienna. I have a few tips from friends, like to check out the guy-who-wrote-"Birdland" 's club at the Hilton, and to Schoenbrun castle, and to go to Oh-pot! Oh-pot! restaurant (I hope thye have French Fries!)

They have a t-mobile hotspot here, which would be free for me in the states, but costs 18 cents a minute roaming! I've been on a little over 1/2 hour, which means, I'm going now! Auf wiedersehen... cheers... etc.

No comments: